so tonight we were talking about dimples and how you can have them on both your face and your butt
and then dillon said
“is that why they’re called butt cheeks…because you can get dimples on them”
and we all just went silent because it makes sense
so you guys know what tomorrow is?
Everyone puts their phones in the middle of the table. Whoever cracks first by touching their phone, pays for the entire meal. The purpose of the game was to get everyone off their phones, away from twitter, facebook, texting, etc and to encourage conversations. In other words, help cure the “Anti-Social Social Media Craziness”. Here are the rules:
- The game starts after everyone sits down.
- Everybody places their phone in the middle of the table.
- The first person to touch their phone loses the game.
- Loser of the game pays the bill for everyone’s meal.
- If the bill comes before anyone has touched their phone, everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
The Xiying Rainbow Bridge is located in Magong, Penghu County in Taiwan. This bridge was constructed with a thin neon band that reflects a rainbow onto the waters surface at night. This is jaw dropping!
Anne Hathaway - Rap “Paparazzi”
Oh lawd jesus. This was freaking hilarious. <3
she’s so cute lol